CLINICAL ENVIRONMENT SERVICE
11, Rue A-J Konzett
The ultimate durable solution
1. bag is loaded in the dumper; less handling, no need for repackaging , or intermediate cooled storage before processing
2. Waste is wogen and forwarded to the shredder. only one operator .
3. shredding reduction in volume of 80 to 90% with a specific calibration according the norm
4. sterilization by introducing of Ozone (O3) and forwarding to the waste container
5. forwarding to the final container
Dim. LxlxH : 6,20m x 2,44m x 3,25m
Treatment capacity per load:
50 Kg ou 500 l / Lot
Treatment capacity per hour : 200 Kg
weight : 6 500 Kg
duration per cycle: 45'
optimal capacity : 200 Kg / h
Shredding calibration : 3,2 mm
Ozone treatment(O3) :
duration of exposure 45'
Concentration O3 minimal : 1 500 ppm
sterilization performances :
reduction≥ 6 log
US départment of agriculture (USDA) & plant health inspection service (APHIS)
OZONE – The Better solution
Ozone (O3) the breakthrough Technology : Ozone (O3) is electrically modified Oxygen (O2) of the ambient air. very efficient steriliser for all kinds of bacteria , and with no odors….
reduction of operating costs
Oxygen molecules are
splitting some apart.
The split atoms then attach
to remaining oxygen
molecules and form OZONE.
An atom from the
unstable OZONE thensplits
to attack and
After the pathogens cell walls are destroyed, the rogue atoms reattach themselves and return to OXYGEN.
Immediat cost reduction
-less energy consumption
-safety for operators and environment
-conformity to the norm
-tracing and monitoring of the waste
-on going process
Types of waste PROCESSED
• Biohazardous/Infectious (red bag) Waste
• Cultures and stocks of infectious agents and associated biologicals
• Liquid human and animal waste, including blood and blood products and body fluids • Pathological Waste
• Contaminated waste from animals
• Suction Canisters
• Household/Solid waste (i.e. hospital ward or kitchen waste, etc.)